• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Fabtech Front bumper

91 Jeep Project said:
Bingo..............my sig says it all..............:thumbup:

Good job w/ the sig. You seem to be one of the web wheelers that is always doing the flaming and pissin' on people. Relax and quit telling people to search. We all know you're an ass; no need to reiterate it everytime you post. :looser:

Thanks for the links to the threads on the OR FAB bumper. It has been very helpful. No need to be mean and call people names - Sorry I posted and searched the wrong mfg. Hope to see you on the trails.

look guys just about every thing has been covered on this web site. I use the search and usually find what I need, but I'll be damned if I will post a tip or something I think is new or that will make something easier to this site for fear of being crucified by one of you old timer post police. On that respect, how do you expect your web site to increase in members and grow when there are a bunch of @ssholes on here who think that their job is to make fun of and trash the guys who asked a question that was answered a f#$ing year ago? Look at some of the other xj web sites, the last post's were a year ago or more. WHY DO YOU THINK THAT IS? Get a F*&%ing clue! Just my 2 cents. That attitude is exactly what keeps me from becoming a paid supporter of this site! Do I really want to spend my money on here to hear your sh&*ty attitude? I think not!

Somebody has always got to ruin something for someone,,,,I guess it makes them feel superior.:peace: :flame: ERS'

Last edited:
brokexj said:
Newbs oh horrible newbs. Every time I look at a post, it's some jackazz saying search. POst something worthwhile or get your junior moderator badge and tell yourself it will be OK. He stated in his second post that he jacked it up, still felt the need to say something, though. My rant is who gives a f@ck! So it's been covered before, obviously telling them to search over and over and over again isn't working, let's try something new..oh wait.. it adds to my post count so that mean's it looks like I know what I'm talking about.
no wonder your screen name is brokexj!

I gotta say something here.

I am also one who will occasionally point out to someone to use the "search" feature. However,it is usually to one of those lazy people who will blatantly say "I dont want to search. Just tell me what I want to know". It happens, I've seen it several times here. I still try to be nice about it though.

What I also realize, and it is from using the search feature myself many many times, is that the search feature is a quagmire of shotty results because people cannot, or will not, properly use the subject line. If the subject line was actually relavant to the contents of the thread, then searching would yeild more accurate and faster results.

I usually search for a couple of hours reading endless bullsh*t just so I can find what I need to know.

Search really does suck ballz, but it works if you are willing to read read read.

Last edited:
I usually just completely ignore any posts that I simply don't want to bother with; however, this particular one struck me funny because I find it quite difficult to believe that someone wouldn't bother to research a bumper elsewhere online before posting a question on an enthusiast forum about it. You guys are also aware, I am sure, that doing a search using Google, for instance, works wonders, thereby eliminating others' suggested improper use of the subject line. This method can be found by clicking the first "sticky" that shows up in every forum list.

Actually, it is significantly different. If you want to read a bunch of posts about the new stickers someone just applied, go to JF. If you need real, accurate help or constructive criticism about a project, check here. The sticker thing is a bit exaggerated, but JF is more a place to go if you've done something to your Jeep and you want people to tell you how cool it is or take a poll about it.

I used to look at both sites daily. Now I look here daily and there once or twice a week. I think JF is getting better about being more technically oriented, but it isn't quite as it is here.

Back