• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Fab Shop in Fargo ND

harwood39

NAXJA Forum User
Hey Guys. I just thought i would post this up. I opened up a fab/manufacturing shop in Fargo ND. It is Harwood Manufacturing. I Specialize in Off-road build, race builds, bikes, sleds, and anything out of the ordinary. Here is the website. www.Harwoodmfg.com Let me know what you guys think. I am working on purchasing a Cherokee line of products form another manufacturer and i will keep you posted on how it goes. We dont just build parts but we do installs, repairs, and setups.

Thanks for checkin it out, Holden Harwood
If you have any questions, email at [email protected]

harwood39 said:
Hey Guys. I just thought i would post this up. I opened up a fab/manufacturing shop in Fargo ND. It is Harwood Manufacturing. I Specialize in Off-road build, race builds, bikes, sleds, and anything out of the ordinary. Here is the website. www.Harwoodmfg.com Let me know what you guys think. I am working on purchasing a Cherokee line of products form another manufacturer and i will keep you posted on how it goes. We dont just build parts but we do installs, repairs, and setups.

Thanks for checkin it out, Holden Harwood
If you have any questions, email at [email protected]

I am in eastern SD but originally from ND, lived in Fargo for awhile. As an XJ owner I am definately taking notice of your business as I may need your services at some point as I gradually mod my rig. Good luck with your new venture.

Thanks. It seems like there are only a few people in Fargo that can appreciate the type of work we do(full off-road builds) as most of the poeple with lifted rigs are "show trucks" and wont even get them dirty. I get a lot of critisism from people about some things we have done to our rigs. My buddy's wrangler has a poison spyder stinger, tube fenders, comp cut 1/4s, poison spyder rockers, no carpet, on board air, and lots of other stuff that doesnt make it look pretty and they hate it. They also hate my xj with the trimmed fenders and 1/4s, im trimming the rear section of the 1/4s, side mounted lights for night wheeling, dual bats, removed airbags, hardwired inverter, laptop mount, extra roof bars, snorkel. they just dont like true trail rigs around here...

harwood39 said:
Thanks. It seems like there are only a few people in Fargo that can appreciate the type of work we do(full off-road builds) as most of the poeple with lifted rigs are "show trucks" and wont even get them dirty. I get a lot of critisism from people about some things we have done to our rigs. My buddy's wrangler has a poison spyder stinger, tube fenders, comp cut 1/4s, poison spyder rockers, no carpet, on board air, and lots of other stuff that doesnt make it look pretty and they hate it. They also hate my xj with the trimmed fenders and 1/4s, im trimming the rear section of the 1/4s, side mounted lights for night wheeling, dual bats, removed airbags, hardwired inverter, laptop mount, extra roof bars, snorkel. they just dont like true trail rigs around here...

Maybe you need to relocate to Rapid City, or even Pierre or Spearfish. Or would you just not be able to do without Fargo winters?

I'm moving to Brainerd, MN in a week or so. So, I'll be near your neck of the woods. I

Rod Knee, I was trying to go recruiting in Rapid City, but there weren't any openings. I love the Black Hills, and I've heard the wheeling is off the hook. Thats definately on the top of my "places I want to retire" list. I almost got Pierre. How's the wheeling there?

MetViper said:
I'm moving to Brainerd, MN in a week or so. So, I'll be near your neck of the woods. I

Rod Knee, I was trying to go recruiting in Rapid City, but there weren't any openings. I love the Black Hills, and I've heard the wheeling is off the hook. Thats definately on the top of my "places I want to retire" list. I almost got Pierre. How's the wheeling there?

Not much wheeling right in the Pierre area beyond getting to your favorite lake access to go fishing. Many people there have an outdoors lifestyle though and it is an easy half day from the Black Hills. The Brainard area is beautiful, btw, just be ready for winter...good place to have an XJ, especially one with a 242 TC.

I'm totally ready for the winter! I've always loved the snow and ice (even driving in it). Its the wifey who's not to keen on it. I haven't experienced a real winter since 2001/2002 in Montana before I joined the Army. Oklahoma has some weak winters. Mostly cold rain/freezing rain and ice storms.

Back