• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Ebay Lift, This looks scary

I just read this whole, thing (really bored) and NOW I WANT TO PUT A DRILL THROUGH MY HEAD!!! He's wrong your RIGHT. The issue of safety has been hammered through my skull and now the only reason for reading this thread is to know the results of these "false" legal actions.
By the way, is anyone posting on this thread and actual lawyer?
Just wondering.
I think this thread started out with great intent but is ending as a relentless flameathon

I know this is old. Sad thing is this guys still on e-bay selling the same lift. Will people never learn?

By the way now his screen name is Billetliftllc.

Notice to non paying bidders - Payment due within 5 business days from auctions end. If payment is not received within the 5 days you will be turned over to collections and will have the transaction listed as non payment VIA all three credit bureaus.

so the credit bureaus are now tracking non-paying ebay bidders :roflmao:

Before this thread was revived, the last post was 3-14-05. He signed up for the membership 11-28-05. Wonder why he had to get a new identity.

Kinda surprised he's made it this far without having to change identity's again.

Too bad e-bay doesn't have any type of long term feedback, I'd like to see what people had to say after a few months or a year of using his junk.

DAryl

I dont see the big deal. An I missing something? He's selling a cheap 3" lift. It will do exactly what he says it will, lift your Jeep 3"s. Granted, I would never use blocks in the rear or 3" spacers in the front, but I cant dispute his claims that it will lift a Jeep 3". and will have similar ride quality as the stock springs. It wont hold up for shit, but he makes no claims that it will. I dont buy the line about how few customers had to use a transfer case drop but I cant really dispute it either. Theres no doubt that this lift is basically worthless off road and will not hold up either on or off road, but what does someone expect for $74.

"If payment is not received within the 5 days you will be turned over to collections and will have the transaction listed as non payment VIA all three credit bureaus."

So how they gona do this with out my S.S. number. Or even my paypal account. Now this is just funny.

I like this one:

Buyer:
lift caused new jeep to go off the road, getting the refund was not easy.

Seller:
Reply by jerryandmyrtie: I thought Jeeps were made for offroading?

So, a customer says that the lift made him lose control of his vehicle, and the seller simply replies with a quip.
What a douchebag.
I hope that one day product liability comes back and bites that guy in the ass.

iconNeu_16x16.gif

lift caused new jeep to go off the road, getting the refund was not easy.

Buyer coconut0727
s.gif
( 161
iconTealStar_25x25.gif
)
s.gif

Nov-07-05 13:21

Reply by jerryandmyrtie: I thought Jeeps were made for offroading?

:laugh:

If we were only like pirate.. maybe we should get an angry mob and find this goon, sounds like he doesnt really care if hes killing people, or harming poor innocent XJ's

Sorry for reviving this thread it was late when I read this and I was bored (which is why I read this) and now I feel stupid for giving it life again.
by the way shouldn't INDIANER be HOOSIER?? AKswampheep j/k

Back