• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NEW daystar 1" tranny drop $20

KGNickl

NAXJA Forum User
Daystar 1" tranny drop. Actual pic below (click link). As you can see it's never been opened. Work on any year XJ. Very nice. $20 Local Pickup (St. Louis MO. $24 shipped within US. If interested e-mail me your paypal account e-mail address and I will prepare a money request for you. Will ship same or next day after money is in my account and clear. E-mail me at [email protected], you can PM me but it will take longer and I will answer e-mails before PMs.
http://www.midwestjeepthing.com/jeep/member/images/KGNickl/000_0026.jpg

BTT. New PRICE
$20 shipped but I will open the package and put it in a mini box or padded envelope.
Or
$24 shipped new in packaging as pictured.
*The smaller package will allow me to ship very cheap in a very small package which is cheaper.

you have to give it time to sell...I am not interested in this but I have a few questions. Wouldnt it be if you drop the trans you also need to drop the motor and also the tcase? What do you gain out of droping the trans?

Chris

I'm an idiot. It's a 1" t-case drop, not tranny drop. My bad. I'm in stupid land today. My YJ I just bought drove great and within 200 miles on the highway the tranny blew up today so i'm distracted and need money.

Back