• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Company Name

What should our company name be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BRIANHO13

<- Yum Chocolate
As a few of you know Adam (Dirk Pitt) and my self are starting a new offroad fab company. We need your help picking a name. If there is a name you think would be good but don't see it in the list above please post it up.

Sorry guys no names with the word hillbilly will be considered, plus I am willing to bet those names are already taken.

Ya got my vote, and it is good to see that you guys are covering your azz with the LLC. For a new small business, it is some of the best spent $$ to set up the LLC. I did it all on my own through the Sec of State web site and saved myself a few hundred bucks over paying an accountant to do it.

Indiana Offroad Fabworks

Advanced Offroad Innovations; this one sounds the best to me. More up to date, less of a name found all over, gives the impression you have newer better ideas. My 2 cents.

Tyler

FABulous Engineering?

Here are a few suggestions (not all good ones, you be the judge):

2 Guys Fabbin (love it Rev, just drop the 'g'; www.2guysfabbin.com available)
Cardinal Offroad Solutions
Cardinal Offroad Fabrication (www.cardinaloffroad.com available)

I just figured since you use the UL logo as your avitar, you should make it part of your business. For your logo, you could have the bird in an XJ all fabbed up. (not cheesy cartoon crap, somethin tough) Just remember, whatever you decide, make sure there's a website available!!!

Last edited:
Innovations sounds like a hair salon to me. When coupled with "advanced," that's just too many words that don't really mean anything. Kind of like "quality"...BFD.

We know you're both innovative and advanced :dunce: ...come up with something a little more identifying.

I think you need to come up with something that has a good acronym to go with it. Easy to remember, easy for people to talk about it, etc. That being said, I'm not trying to think of anything at the moment. Maybe I'll get back to you on that one.

Don't give him ideas about the damn cardinals...we have to see and hear enough about that already. Gotta be careful using someone else's logo or name like that...I'm sure Adam wouldn't go for it anyway.

Wheeling Engineering

Offroad Engineering Concepts and Fabrication

Back