• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Chapter Logo - RETURN TO SENDER

Cottontail

Three-De Off-Road
As the last point of business for calendar year 2015, the BOD, with the help of former BOD members, set out to redesign our logo. It is done!

All of the paid members should have received a mailing with one new sticker for your rig. Now, the stickers are officially for sale in the SEC "store." If you are interested, please PayPal $5 to [email protected], or drop a Lincoln greenback in the mail to: NAXJA SEC - 9380 Whittingham Drive - Brentwood TN 37027

I will be taking order from today until March 11. Between March 12 and April 4, I will not be shipping...and likely not checking PayPal. I will resume shipping orders the week of April 4. This is simply due to my work travel schedule.

Also, to answer the inevitable, there are no other pieces of merchandise with the new logo on it, however we do still have a few sweatshirts and t-shirts available with the old logo.

AC87B94B-EA40-4F5F-B392-27AE8781639A_zpswt4gbubc.jpg

Re: New Chapter Logo

If I didn't get one is it because I need to wait more? I didn't realize these came out yet.

I sent one to you. Please PM me with your current address. The one I used was in downtown Nashville. I'm in Brentwood so you should have been one of the first to get yours.

I sent one to you. Please PM me with your current address. The one I used was in downtown Nashville. I'm in Brentwood so you should have been one of the first to get yours.

Cool. Yea, I have it sent to my work. As long as it wasn't like 2 weeks ago I'll give it some more time. Sometimes things go "missing" in the mail room here.

Tomorrow will be a week since I sent it.

Got my letter finally! Thanks.

In the weeks since I sent out all the letters, I have had 4 of them returned.

If you are any of these people, or know their correct address, PM me and I'll get the letter back out.

Kevin Cox - last listed in Swansboro NC
Nick Whitehead - last listed in Cary NC
Keith Douglass - last listed in Chapel Hill NC
Aaron Miller - last listed in Enterprise AL

In the weeks since I sent out all the letters, I have had 4 of them returned.

If you are any of these people, or know their correct address, PM me and I'll get the letter back out.

Kevin Cox - last listed in Swansboro NC
Nick Whitehead - last listed in Cary NC
Keith Douglass - last listed in Chapel Hill NC
Aaron Miller - last listed in Enterprise AL

Kieth is in Colorado and I'll post on his FB. Nick was contacted I believe. Not too sure on the other two.

Back