• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Build for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 + Future

Picked up another project that will be getting done before my jeep since it's for my daughter. She wanted a go kart so I picked a frame and went crazy on buying all brand new parts.

Picked up a dirtbound stubby bumper and added a barnes winch plate.

That looks real nice. I like as tight an approach angle as possible. Most winch mounts stick out front too much for my taste. I like this one a lot.

df1de3da3b10888e9db7945e94c49450.jpg

This my dirtbound (diy hammer****) not bad considering most winch bumpers stick out real far. Had some shipping issues with db and no directions ect. So I was a bit frustrated, but all in all its not bad for the 250 invested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good. I had to take a good bit more out of my fenders at an inch lower but I loved how it wheeled.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

I'm ordering those boostwerks shackles too in the DIY flavor. I'm happy Eric mentioned them to me they should help a bit. Looking forward to what's in store! You always build some nice rigs!

Back