• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Beadlock MFR on the market

zjmikey

NAXJA Forum User
Just wanted to show the awesome job that Beadlock specialties in Fresno did on my wheels.

Had my forged Centerlines converted to their RS02 "rocklock" beadlocks, including RS02 5/8" thick bead rings, recessed 12 point bolts, they even matched the "d" shaped cutouts in the rings to the d shaped cutout in the wheels.

Turned out real nice.

here are a few pics.

standard.jpg

VERY NICE WELDS some of the BEST I have EVER Seen...

standard.jpg

the ROCKLOCK rings are a full 5/8" thick with recessed bolts..(except for the one you see that is loosened in the pic)

standard.jpg

and mounted on my "dd" tires.. I will be putting my Maxxis Creepy Crawlers on them next week..

standard.jpg

If anyone wants a killer job done on some beadlocks, call clint or scott

http://www.beadlockspecialties.com/ (I am not am employee btw, just wanted to give props where props are due)

Last edited:
GULP!!! The conversions were around $260 per wheel, plus the cost of the wheel

they offer complete packages, but I had already obtained the Centerlines.

If you were to do the same package

the Centerlines are about $370 each

Beadlocks approx $260 each.

so its pretty spendy.

If you already have aluminum wheels and just want to have them beadlocked, it depends on what options and rings you get.. the offer like 9 different models of rings their pricing is less than Champion and their turnaround time is QUICK.. they did mine in 3 days

Last edited:
Looks real nice...

Now let's go run Holcomb at 60 MPH....:laugh:

So are those your street wheels or trail wheels???? :wave1:

JK....

When you wheelin again?

You still need that D30 carrier???

Well, street wheels until after sema (next week) then Trail wheels

I have stauns on the Black ones you have seen, so I guess take your pick.

the nice thing about these is WHEN I gnarl up the rings, I can just put new rings on them and they will look good as new..

zjmikey said:
Well, street wheels until after sema (next week) then Trail wheels

I have stauns on the Black ones you have seen, so I guess take your pick.

the nice thing about these is WHEN I gnarl up the rings, I can just put new rings on them and they will look good as new..

There you go Mikey! Order a spare set of rings, that way you can switch them out every time you go wheeling!
You should be glad you didn't order the 64 bolt rings! :D
Rick R
Looks great!

Back