• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Aussie Locker for Dana 30 - $200

gliegler

NAXJA Forum User
New in box with instrunctions and sticker.

I'm selling this for a friend that purchased this for his TJ but ended up getting a complete axle/locker instead.

Model number is XD-13027.

$200

Price is firm since he has the option of trading it in for a Dana 44 rear locker.

Gary

If he has it on the 15th I'll take it.

is this the one from the AZ chapter?

if he decides the prince aint firm i could be interested at 175

He is firm on the price because Aussie will take it back, but he will have to pay a restocking fee and shipping. I just thought someone here may appreciate the deal instead of sending it back.

oh understood; i was making an offer that was as much as I'm willing to pay. I won't be offended if he goes through the trouble of boxing it up and shipping it back to eat $40 instead of selling it for cash and eating $65. :)

Right now it's in Ocotillo Wells and we will be going out there this weekend if you want to pick it up. I could bring it back to San Diego and hand it off to John if you want. Or it can be shipped as well.

Let me know.

Gary

Back