• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New 07 wranger

mdl

NAXJA Forum User
i dunno if any of you have seen this yet but http://www.colorado4wheel.com/ has got some spy pictures of the new 07 wrangler.

what do you all think so far? i think the possibility of it being decent are great because of the m/t's but you kno crysler...

Gil BullyKatz said:
Wranglers are for cheerleaders!!!

:D

and other people we wont let post here anymore...

:D :D

I don't really understand the logic behind camoflaging vehicles that have been around and are just wearing a few improvements.
What exactly are they concealing under the giant car bra?
The exact same vehicle its always been or some tiny variant thereof?

i guess it *might* have a deasel option. Yea its suppost to be bigger. prolly to accomidate 4 doors like foto said

Foto4x4 said:
supposidly might have a four door option and a V8...
The 4.0L is also supposed to be "retired" for some V6.

The Ram/KJ 3.7L V6 is becomming the new mass produced 6 cylinder across the chrysler board now.

Beej said:
I don't really understand the logic behind camoflaging vehicles that have been around and are just wearing a few improvements.
What exactly are they concealing under the giant car bra?
The exact same vehicle its always been or some tiny variant thereof?
They don't always though. Several years back the wife and I were in Sequioa National Park, there were five Unlimited with soft tops plain as day.
:wierd: At the time I had to take a second WTF look because I hadn't seen any press on them yet.

helix said:
i guess it *might* have a deasel option. Yea its suppost to be bigger. prolly to accomidate 4 doors like foto said

Are you talking about the ability to burn diesel fuel?

Or the ability to desalinate ocean water?

I can see utility in both.......

CRASH

CRASH said:
Are you talking about the ability to burn diesel fuel?

Or the ability to desalinate ocean water?

I can see utility in both.......

CRASH

The desalination option is only available in the O'Neal package... they apparently outbid Orvis on this one.

lankchevy said:
hmm is it just me or do the front lca's on it look alot longer than tj or xj stuff?

kolby

Yes that was one of the things I noted when I took those pics, the LCA seemed alot longer than the TJ/XJ. Like I said on my website I wasnt able to get closer to tell though.

And yes there will be a 4-dr version, spy photos of the 4dr are out there.

Back