• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Nepaug journey Canton CT

The glory wagon

NAXJA Forum User
sunday 21st,12 noon, canton mobile, from there venturing into nepaug ct on some old old trails me and the guys have been re-opening up over the last few weeks. Lockers or chains recomended.
questions 860 690 8843 Paul

Its gonna be good.

Is this private land?

The glory wagon said:
on some old old trails me and the guys have been re-opening up over the last few weeks..

is this in the State Forest? if its not private land are you sure you belong there?

Nepaug is a state forest, there is 1 road that runs through the center of it that is legal, but just a dirt road that could be done in my wifes BMW. The rest of it is all illegal

Satans Kingdom Rd, is the only legal place in that forest as far as I know

-Paul

Last edited:
pyagid2 said:
Nepaug is a state forest, there is 1 road that runs through the center of it that is legal, but just a dirt road that could be done in my wifes BMW. The rest of it is all illegal

-Paul

thanks Paul.. i get concerned when there is talk about "re-opening" trails.

pyagid2 said:

-Paul

Wow, Satan's Kingdom road!! I haven't been there since i was a sophomore in college when my Jeep was stock axles and gearing and I still had no responsiblity and went home with different girls all the time. You just brought back a flash of my youth.

Back