• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Needing some parts

XJNOOB93

NAXJA Forum User
So I got some tires and had them put on at Big O today.. I asked for an alignment as well but they came back and said they can't do it because I need some parts...... They wanted to charge me a grand for the repairs and I told them to suck it. Parts are as follows:

Front axle universal joints
Drag link
Tie rod at pitman arm(Don't know if I would need both a tie rod AND pitman arm but it sounds like it)
Adjusting sleeve

Lemme know if you have any or have a lead on some.

Thanks!

do you need those parts sounds like Big O is trying to get you in your Big O.

the one in greeley Evans is ran by theifs.

I should get a second opinion.. But I'm in no shape or form an expert. I do hear sounds clinking when I turn my wheel but I have never done anything about it.

Now you know why I work on my own cars.

I have a zj tie rod and xj draglink steering set up that has newer TRE's. Was only really ran for about 5k til upgrading. You can have it for a 6 pack.

That sounds like a deal to me! I will message you.

Nevermind looks like you are taken care of. I am pulling sub-100k stock stuff this weekend to dot he V8 ZJ stuff myself. If you need stock trackbar, Bracket,driveshaft, leafs,shocks, coils,ect let me know, you can have them for the price of a drive to Edgewater(SW Denver).

Good Luck

If you buy the u-joints from Driveline Service, S. Madre, they will install them for nothing, or they did some years ago. You do have to pull the shafts and take them to them.

Back