• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Needed urgently:Dana 35

XJRunner

NAXJA Forum User
my rear end is howling and grinding and I dont wanna mess with the internals so if anyone has a dana 35 laying around forsale or cheap let me know. my phone number is 619 213 4581. thanks

my buddy just moved, he had an old xj d35 sitting at his old apartment, you might have missed it by a couple days but i'll ask him what he did w/ it. it would be for karma, so i hope he didnt trash it!

if i cant recover it, i should recommend you dont BUY a d35, at LEAST get an 8.25... or do you need ABS?

I got one with stock gearing thats been sitting outside for about a year. It's complete, drum to drum but I'm not sure what condition the breaks are in after sitting for so long. I can bring it back to San Diego on Sunday afternoon if you want it. How does $75 sound?

Gary

We've got a Dana 35 laying in the side yard. It's complete except for the brakes. You can have it for free.

I can get it down as far as San Clemente.

i will if i cant find one on here first
sorry, mine is gone, but it looks like you're being taken care of just fine!
someone posted one up for free, take it!
he volunteered to take it half way to you, and you ask someone else to take it the rest? FOR SHAME!
isnt san clemente like, RIGHT NEXT to san diego anyways?!?

Back