• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Needed: Passenger Tail Light

Spawn 93

NAXJA Forum User
I need a passneger tail light for my 93. Anybody have one??? Willing to part with it??

Thanks,

Brian

I think I still got mines if you want it unless my dad threw it away. I'll check the garage tomorrow.

how much do ya think it would cost to ship it to 42276?

Also, if there is a mod reading this, for the love of Pete, change my word to "passenger"

If you don't get one, I've got one I think and if not I can get one from the PAP for you.

Sorry I couldn't find it, must have been thrown out.

Mark, did you get a chance to see if you have one laying around?

Andy, I forgot to text you.........

I've got a few sets collecting dust here-- if you're willing to pay the shipping (I'm a cheap bastid) one can be yours as quickly as the USPS can get it to ya.

All I've got at the house are 97+ but I'm going to Ed's in the mornng and I'll look there as well. I think the ones are still on the old Jeep I got from you...

Yes I do Andy. If Mark don't get me one, you are on deck. No offense, Mark is a little closer to me. I really appreciate all of the help guys!

Back