• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NEEDED: 31" tires, have cash

90xj4x4

NAXJA Forum User
I need some 31x10.5-15 tires Asap!! Doing a trail run on sat and I need some better meats. All terrain or Mud terrains are fine as long as they have 60% tread or better. Im on a budget so used tires are perfect. Thanks in advance.

90xj4x4 said:
I need some 31x10.5-15 tires Asap!! Doing a trail run on sat and I need some better meats. All terrain or Mud terrains are fine as long as they have 60% tread or better. Im on a budget so used tires are perfect. Thanks in advance.
try going to Americas Tire co. off of 1st street they might have some used 31's, you never know give it a shot.

I have some BFGs AT that would fit your needs for a very good price. I am in Pinon Hills off of the 138 and there is even a tire shop not 5 minutes from my house that could mount them for you. if you email me at [email protected] i will give you my phone number and you can call me. I have 4 tires for $75.

Back