• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need ZJ stuff

XJ-ARNIE

NAXJA Forum User
A friend of mine obliterated the front end of my 98' ZJ with a deer. I need a left fender, a grille, a header panel and all the light housings on the left side. A bumper would be cool, but not a requirement. Does anyone have anything like this laying around?

I have a 94 zj front plastic bumper laying in my junk pile though I don't know how to get it too you. Not sure if shipping would be cheaper than sourcing it locally.

I appreciate it, 94 has a different bumper shape. I believe the years that will work would be 96,97,98.

I appreciate it, 94 has a different bumper shape. I believe the years that will work would be 96,97,98.

correct, your best bet is those years for parts that will for sure work.

mac 'looks the same...but' gyvr

I appreciate it, I 95 Im pretty sure has the wrong front clip. The headlights were even with the grille line then, 96 and up should have the little dip in the grille. Unfortunate for me, they changed the header panel and everything else to accomodate the slight update. Much appreciated though.

Back