• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need spare tire 35-37 r15

YJ-GENRAL

NAXJA Forum User
im in need of a spare tire for the jeep, needs to be for 15" wheel and can be anywhere in the 35-37" range. tread wear welcome. i need this for cheap, not new tires. dont care about brand. please let me know what you have.

Bias okay? I have a Grand Prix 36" bias tire with great tread I'd love to get rid of. It has a 5-5.5 pattern wheel on it.

Merry Christmas!!!!!

It looks like an old Ground Hawg tire. It is probably a 36/1450-15 size.

pm sent

still need one... anybody?

I still have that tire. I can get it to the Flog. If I had a truck I could bring it with me to Tyler's this Saturday.

if you still have it bring it to the flog, im going to pick up one from 256offroad this weekend but it never hurts to have two spare tires, plus 256's has a wheel that will mount on the jeep so i will have both spares on wheels! bonus!

if you still have it bring it to the flog, im going to pick up one from 256offroad this weekend but it never hurts to have two spare tires, plus 256's has a wheel that will mount on the jeep so i will have both spares on wheels! bonus!

that's funny... i'll be meeting 256 as well :shocked:

that's funny... i'll be meeting 256 as well :shocked:

funny how that works out that way.... take a family trip to chattanooga and sale/buy some jeep parts.

:dunno:

Back