• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need somewhere to sleep saturday night..

Well looks like theres pleanty of room for you Grimm, so far...

But if you like, we are bringing our trailer and will not have a tent out in our double spots area, and your welcome to any land we have around our site.

Only thing is the generator (nice quiet but still) will run intermitently till about 9-10pm then again for a few around 7am. and we have a 3yo boy that wakes up around 7am that can get very noisy and might pee on your tent a time or two... :)

...and we have a 3yo boy that wakes up around 7am that can get very noisy and might pee on your tent a time or two... :)

Rob you've camped with me and the boys, you should know that just about everyone I call a friend is capable of that one, lol.

Just to note, I will have some space at my site. It's only a single, so I can't have any extra vehicles (I'm hoping to tow the XJ up behind my truck/camper). If the truck doesn't make it, then if you pay the extra vehicle fee, I suppose I could allow a second vehicle.

Back