• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need some Prototyping Vehicles! 97-01' XJ and MJ's!

Bob, If you can part with your MJ for a few weeks and you don't mind the drive up, shoot us an email. [email protected]. We would use yours for the rear bumper and shortbed sliders.

sounds great.

If you develope LED tail-light housings, that would be golden in the MJ world. You cannot find tail-lights anywhere.

BOB

oh! good call on the mj tail lights bob. they wouldn't even have to be led, that be nice but just trying to find rear light boxes in junkyards is tough.

Put my name in the hat! 00 Limited :thumbup:

not mine. it belongs to 88manchee(sp) its nicer than it looks in this photo.
DSC_0655.jpg

Dang.. Too bad youre so far from Colorado. :( I totally wanted to do this.

I've got a 2001 cherokee sport. Completely stock right now but in the next month I was going to start lifting it, I have another daily driver so I dont even drive this yet. Its gunmetal blue with a two tone leather interior. I've got a 4.5 inch lift I'm putting on it with 33's so if you wanted it before the lift or after you could have it :D. lemme know if you want pictures

looks to be about an 8 hour drive for me so not too bad. heck I've already driven to virginia for a car, and omaha neb. and California to pick a car up lol. 8 hours would be nothing :D

So far we have only set up one spot. We are using BOB's shortbed MJ. We still need a Longbed MJ and a good looking 97-up XJ. We will figure out who to use at the beginning of the month when we put our schedule together.

How long would you need the truck for?

It is a 16 hour drive for me. IF I got free stuff I might be willing to drive up and stay at a motel 6 for a couple days.
Is there anything to do in Kalamazoo?

How about my '94 Country? It's not perfect, but looks good from a distance. Budget boosted since this pic...

Or the wife's '99 Limited. Already has your rock rails...

Last edited:
come on i need some free products for my 90 xj

so how long would you need the truck for?

Back