• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need some fender trimming done

Once again

Saturday January 15 8AM (someone better be bringing some fawkin' donuts)

PM me for address. I'm near the 91 and the 5.

I have a small compressor that is able to do the job. Ive done 3 XJ's using an air body saw and die grinder. I've put on TJ Flares, Bushwackers and relocated the stock ones but it can be a pain if they strip. Air Body saw makes nice cuts, you should do the TJ flares with this cause of the many curves. Die grinder makes very nice straight cuts good for trimming and relocating oem flares higher. I recomend Rust Cap or rustolem rattle can paint close as you can get to your original color. You're welcome to come by or i can if your not too far.

Matt

Wife is happy that I am able to get some help with cheap/free upgrades, I'll be there.
Matt, if you plan on going up there, wanna carpool? I plan on relocating OEM flares unless I can find cheap TJ flares, although I may not be big enough yet to justify em...:D

Yep I do plan on going up there. I will bring my small 12 gal air comp and air body saw with. I dont mind carpool but i might be staying up in Woodland Hills area so we can prob do a XJ caravan up to there if anyone else wants to meet up here or around Oceanside.

BlackSport96 said:
I plan on relocating OEM flares unless I can find cheap TJ flares, although I may not be big enough yet to justify em...:D

I found a set of 4 TJ flares for FREE :laugh3: on Craigs List. So i would check there if i were you.

Matt

I don't want any of that Krispy Kreme shit.

Kev0 there's a good donut shop by my house.

From the 91 exit Magnolia and go north (left) make a right on Orangethorpe. The donut shop is right next to the Harley-Davidson dealer.

I'll make the coffee.

i was gonna bring krispy kreme too! how much donuts should i get 2 dozen? and how many people are going? dont forget orange juice :D

If you guys see XJ_Matt there, maybe you can talk him into refunding me the money he has stiffed me on for some JKS discos... How about it Matt? If anyone is interested, I have all correspondence documenting this. It has been three months now, and I have received nothing butt excuses. How about the money? I tried to avoid having to go this route, but you have left me no choice!

-Kevin
cyberbackpacker

Back