• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need some background....

actually howard when we ran it back when i was a lot younger it would take a 3 day weekend to run naches. and winching down the cliff was a blast....lol

MY92XJ said:
actually howard when we ran it back when i was a lot younger it would take a 3 day weekend to run naches. and winching down the cliff was a blast....lol
I would ask you guys to join me but our record of running together usually costs and brown isn`t going to pull us back.

hards91xj said:
I would ask you guys to join me but our record of running together usually costs and brown isn`t going to pull us back.

yeah we've proven that rocky and your mistress can't be on the same trail together without consequences...and besides we're planning on going to the BBQ.

MY92XJ said:
yeah we've proven that rocky and your mistress can't be on the same trail together without consequences..
Thats what happened to my water pump right?

What do the fuzzy little fawkers have against me? I haven't gone near them.

hards91xj said:
That was because your XJ knew you were thinking about fuzzy critters and not her:tears:

I was not thinking about Canadian Women

hards91xj said:
Is that what you call your avatar pic

a completely platonic relationship

WaXJ_Skier said:
Thats what happened to my water pump right?

naaa rocky didnt see howards mistress and besides your water pump went out before you guys met up with us at lion rock :D

While we're on the subject, what's the best way to get to the moonrocks? Is there a legible map around? Also, what roads are best for towing? I remember one way was like a 25 mile trail you didn't want your tow rig on. I don't trust my XJ for 25 miles, let alone the return 25.

Hwy 410 over Chinook Pass to American River Rec Area /Little Nachess It`s approx 90 miles from Sumner then turn Left on Milk Creek road, .Don`t panic if you see these roads and can`t turn , if you go another 5 miles you will see Whistlin Jacks Resturant /gas station quick mart...Turn around.
When are you going over there?

Well the trail is still there and being well used, I helped out a quad rider twice with air after he got wood in the bead and then a valve core.Weather was good.
The "Foot Only" portion of the trail to the top of the "cliff " isn`t very well marked ,but it is there.

Good I finally gave you some usefull info.Now you will probably want to know where it is..
I`ll work on some easy directions.Because it is easy to find .

Back