• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need parts train help

Thanks guys, got the parts in world record time. I owe Kayle and rockclimber a beer for there efforts.

And by the way Kayle... I heard you work at stone, that's cheating! Lol.

Thanks again, also to everyone else who volunteered to help.

yea, it was really a strain on me to have to go to stone and hang out at the bar with Kayle, Vanimal, and Souske.... a lot of work I tell ya.

:D

yea, it was really a strain on me to have to go to stone and hang out at the bar with Kayle, Vanimal, and Souske.... a lot of work I tell ya.

:D
yea, where's Sean's, Kayle's, and my thanks? it was hard work sitting at stone drinking beers, i tell ya! :D

yea, where's Sean's, Kayle's, and my thanks? it was hard work sitting at stone drinking beers, i tell ya! :D

Hey, I thanked you for the shocks. AND you even got Boostamante in your van with that deal, all Kayle got was a thanks! Lol and put down the beer and scroll back a lil ways I did thanks Kayle.

As for Souske thanks for keeping Vanimal on his leash, your services are much appreciated.

Back