• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need opinion on how important the windshield is

Let us know how well the plexi holds up to grit and scratches. It seems every time I want to roll, I hit directly on my A pillar, and crack the glass. I'd rather have some plexi, and have been looking at Polyshields , but $150 installed seems to be a good deal.

-Jon

Hey i'd send ya a flight helmet, it has 2 kinds of visors, a clear one, and a dark one (INSTANT SUNGLASSES!) but i cant, they're kinda 'spensive....will get a pic sometimes....maybe...

Kris

Ya know how you tell a happy motorcyclist ?? buy the bugs between his teeth..

well rich, if thats true, ya know how you can tell a happy jeeper? by the fact that he hasnt broken anything yet;):D

Kris

woody said:
Motorcyclists go without windshields on the street all the time (required to wear DOT approved eye protection) so that would be a basis for challenging your 'Improper Equipment' citations.

Depends on where ya live. Here in Missouri eye protection isn't required on a bike.

Sarge

Back