• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need magazines in iraq!!

BadXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys almost alf my tours done over here in IRAQ. If anyone has any old jeep 4x4 mags and the most current jeep essentials for cherokees and would not mind sending them over here I would be in your debt. or any reading material you dont read anymore. will be back in nov for a month on leave. Thanks fr your support.

SSG Michael Bausell
Fox Troop 1-11ACR
Camp Taji APO AE 09378

I'll see what we can dig up for you... Im a vet... so I know how boring it can get at times being deployed. Hopefully we dont send stuff you already have... hmm... I'll send some 4x4 rags from the UK too... give you something different to look at as well.

Want anything other than Jeep magazines? I've got NG, American Hunter, etc.

I have several JP, petersens 4wheel & offroad, i should have the essentials and 4wdh current XJ catalogs. I can get some stuff out later this week.

Damnit! I just sent a box of off-roading and fishing mags to my Brother-in law's unit. I will look around to see what I might have.

popular mechanics?
I can send that...

let me know
ken

thanks guys I appreciate your support. I'll try and post some pics as soon as i can of my hummer getting stuck in the mud, after hit by a IED aka big explosive bomb hidden in a dirt pile and a few more.

If I can scratch up the $$$$ to send 'em, I got about 3 years worth of Petersons I can send. Iam one of those "unemployed" people right now so its gonna be kinda hard, but I WILL try.

Back