• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need Help Taking out Chrysler 8.25 Rear end today

fangskate

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, I apologize for the short notice but I had 2 other guys bail on me today. I could really use a hand removing my rear end axle today. I am swapping the 8.25 from one of my xj's into another one to replace it's dana 35.

I am not completing the swap today, only removing the one axle to have it regeared early this week. If anyone could help me out today I would be extremely grateful and would be glad to buy pizza or something for your troubles.

Located in Colorado Springs. Thanks!!!

I am pooped after front end work on my XJ. I can tell you it's a one man job. Only part I get help is moving the axle around, like lifting it to put it in the back of a truck. Feel free to text me at 423-217-7445 if you need any words of encouragement. :). What part of town are you in?

Last edited:
I'm right near Powers & North Carefree. I got past the hard part now which was getting the unibody on jack stands.

Gonna keep going with it and hopefully finish tonight. Thanks man.

Back