• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need an opinion on a camaro

XJawgi

NAXJA Forum User
I just need some input on something thats not a jeep. My old man has a Purple 1992 camaro rs 25th anniversary eddition. Its a 305tbi, automatic. ...loaded with every option but the t-top or the convertable. Hes thinking about selling it, but we dont know what exactly it is worth. Heres the kicker... it has 3,000 original miles on it. No joke its not been rebuilt or been messed with. Hes the original owner since new and has never drove it. Its never been smoked in, never seen winter/salt/snow. It still smells brand new. The car is absolutley perfect inside and out. What would you want to pay for a car like this considering its a show room condition car. Id apreciate it some input, thanks....i even have pics of it if ya'll wanna take a gander.

I'd say it's worth "a lot," but I don't know what that translates to in real numbers.

Have you looked at a copy of Hemmings Motor News to get an idea of what similar vehicles are selling for?

Actually i never thought of hemmings, thanks. Yea we think the same thing too but dont know what a lot is. Just explaining the car doesnt do it justice, i just wish people would be able to see it in person.

Back