• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need an arb fitting FAST!

4ward

NAXJA Forum User
Hey all, can anyone tell me what the thread is going into the bulkhead fitting? I need to get a 90* elbow to come out of the housing rather than straight up. I gotta get it ordered today(overnight) so I can test this thing out before BOTW.

Thats a BSP fitting. Metric.

Should be able to get it at any finer plumbing store.

CRASH

I did the same exact thing on my rear D44 and I know I didn't go get any fancy British fittings, but I can't remember exactly what I did. Looking at it from the outside, there is a fitting threaded into the housing, and then a 90 degree fitting threaded into that. The blue ARB line is then threaded onto the other end of the 90 degree fitting. I think there is something different on the inside of the diff too, like maybe a union threaded into the other end of the piece that is threaded into the housing from the outside? Sorry, not much help, but I'm pretty sure it can be made to work without additional british fittings. I've been running this for many years too, so it works. Jeff

The axle fitting(bulkhead) is NPT on the outside and 3/16" compression fittings for the rest(with the exception of the metric poly line collar).

Back