• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need a ride height measurement for rustys 4.5 inch coils

shortxjdoug

NAXJA Forum User
If any of you guys are running rustys 4.5 inch coils I need the height measurement of the coil at loaded ride height...... I need from the lowest wind in axle bracket to the very top of the coil. Trying to position an axle later

Mine are Rubicon Express 4.5's. Would that work anyway?

I will have a measurement for you tomorrow, been lazy with all the rain and labor day whatnot.

I completely welched on this one, I will measure tomorrow and yes I have a bumper and winch.

Okay Doug, I measured from the ground up to the base of the A pillar driver side and got 49 inches. To the top of the header panel is 44 inches. Ground up to the top of the plastic molding on the driver front door is roughly 29 inches. Hope this helps!

Also, I have run these coils on two rigs since 2007 with 32" Buckshots. The winch and bumper were installed in 2010. I can't remember how many wheeling trips though....

how about the length of the coil? i need to know where it compresses to so i can set the axle and get my link lengths right

Back