• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need a local tow

onetallmj

NAXJA Forum User
Redlands to San Bernardino about 12 miles

Full size Cherokee on 40's and tons. about 6000 lbs or so, doesn't run but I can pull it onto your trailer

Anyone?

its funny you mention AAA, i tried with my preferred card, driver said since my tags expired ( I didn't renew it yet) that it was not a "road side assistance" case." Said they are not a towing company!

Have the hood open, parked vicariously. AAA plays all kinds of games when your honest, so treat them like mushrooms.

Thats news to me about them not being a towing company.... Sure baby, your not a slut, but i only call you when looking for sex...

Ditto XCM! That's tow truck driver laziness that has a better hook! B. S. I've had several tows with them over the years, not even mine, you have to play Obama like (stupid) but oh well!
I can possibly help you out if it's not to late (just read the post)! PM I'll give you my cell! I have several trailers so your good! I work in Angelus Oaks and live in Riverside south of Bro Town or is it north of Bro Town, I just don't know any more?

Last edited:
Back