• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need a Garage Buddy

DisorganizedMan

NAXJA Forum User
What's up guys,

I just bought myself a '98 bone stock XJ, and got it with the intention of having a fun daily driver that I could learn on and increase my knowledge depth of how cars work.

It has a lot of work that needs to be done, and a lot of modifying that I would like to do with it. Some of it I can handle on my own, some of it might be a little over my head. I'm looking for someone who would be interested in working on the XJ with me over the next couple of months. I've got a 140 piece socket set and some jack stands, but that's about it.

Being it's my XJ, I'd obviously be supplying all the parts, coffee, and beer!

If anyone is interested I'd be ecstatic to make a new friend and guiding hand on the repair / modification process.

PM me or just reply on this thread.

I see you're from New England, but that encompasses six states. I'm just north of Boston. I'm always down to break, er I mean, work on XJ's Also, WELCOME TO NAXJA!

Back