• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

--> NC <-- ARB, PowerTank, Rubicon Express, SkidRow, Hellas, Monotubes...

uncc civilengineer

NAXJA Forum User
Ok... I have a bunch of stuff im looking to sell. I'll list them and then get some pictures up this weekend. All items are located in Charlotte, NC but im often up in the Winston Salem area.

ALL PARTS will be taken off over the next few weeks and I want to try the forums before I take what's left to EBAY.

Please dont post questioning prices, etc.... PM me if you have a legitmate offer.

-OR- email me at [email protected]

1. ARB winch BullBar for 1997 + Cherokee... This ARB has been shortened approx. 2-inches to allow for fitment of larger tires w/o rubbing. It should have came from the factory this way and it follows the lines of the XJ very well. No rough edges and no rust... It does have 3 small scratches on the side which I can touch up if you like.

Cost new = $750.00 PRICE: $500.00 (I have all mounting hardware including what's needed to mount a winch inside)

2. PowerTank PT10 Package B... This is the Blue PT10 tank w/ HPX regulator, HP-100 coil hose, Regulator Cover, Bracket, HD tire inflator, Tomco Super Coupler (amazing adapter!) ... no leaks, excellent condition.. just not getting enough use.

Cost new = $475.00 (shipped) PRICE: 375.00 (shipped)

3. SkidRow Engine/Tranny skid plate... Excellent condition w/ all mounting hardware

Cost new = $250.00 PRICE: 150.00 + shipping

4. (2) Hella 500 rectangular fog lights: PRICE: 25.00 + shipping

5. RE 3.5-inch ZJ springs (Part #RE1341)...These springs give approx. 4.5 - 5.0-inches of lift to an XJ. They have been on the jeep for about 5 months and probably around 4,500 miles.

Cost new = $170.00 PRICE: 100+ shipping

6. (2) RE Monotubes (RXJ701 ~ RUBICON MONOTUBE 27.8/17.2 S/L)... Same as the springs 5 months approx. 4,500 miles.

Cost new = $145.00 PRICE: 85.00 + shipping

7. (2) RE SuperFlex fixed lower CA's (CONTROL ARM SF2 LOWER FIXED
RE3700)... excellent condition...

Cost new = $200.00 PRICE: 150.00 (shipped)

8. (4) RE SMALL superflex joints in used condition..( Part #RE3791)

Cost new = 30.00/each PRICE: 10.00/each + shipping

You're welcome to come by and check this stuff out and pick it up... The only reason im selling the suspension/skid plate is b/c im going longarms w/ TNT's belly pan. As for the ARB, our group is going to purchase a "group winch" so im buying a front bumper w/ the integrated hitch.

PM me with questions or legit offers....

Thanks,
Chris

EDIT: some pictures of the jeep can be seen in my sig. below...

Last edited:
Shipping cost on the ZJ springs to 76354? Very interested.

Motorman: don't usually get to Raleigh but I have a buddy that lives there if that helps.

Lazarus: JimMusser pm'd me about the lights as soon as i posted. If the deal falls through you're next...

Knobby97: I'm assuming you're Will.... I'll get you some pictures this weekend when I get back into Charlotte... Also the 16th wouldnt be a problem.

Hardluck: I have no idea if the RE Small SF joints will fit in your arms. I would call RE or Rusty's and see... just let me know

Overdriven: shipping via Fedex 3day w/ my account to a HOME address is $17.41

Hope this helps:

ALSO ADDED....

1. 2 RE (RE3780) SuperFlex Adjustable Upper Control Arms... (selling b/c they will not work w/ the TNT upgrade im purchasing)

New: $230.00 PRICE: $150.00 + shipping...

Upper's Sold:

more PM's returned... lots of items are pending...

Powertank Pictures:
powertank003.jpg

powertank004.jpg

powertank001.jpg

Also, items will hit EBAY by WEDNESDAY...

UPDATED LIST: WHAT's LEFT

What's left...

1. PowerTank PT10 Package B... This is the Blue PT10 tank w/ HPX regulator, HP-100 coil hose, Regulator Cover, Bracket, HD tire inflator, Tomco Super Coupler (amazing adapter!) ... no leaks, excellent condition.. just not getting enough use. PRICE: 375.00 (shipped)

2. (2) Hella 500 rectangular fog lights: PRICE: 25.00 + shipping

3. (2) RE Monotube Shocks (RXJ701 ~ RUBICON MONOTUBE 27.8/17.2 S/L)... 5 months approx. 4,500 miles. PRICE: 85.00 + shipping

4. (2) RE SuperFlex fixed lower CA's (CONTROL ARM SF2 LOWER FIXED
RE3700)... excellent condition... PRICE: 150.00 (shipped)

5. (2) Rubicon Express (RE4040) Extreme Duty Rear Upper LONG ARM control arms for TJ, ZJ, etc. PRICE: 150.00 + shipping
These are used but in excellent condition...

...bought the Long Arms for a project but have since change my mind...

Back