• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Misc Parts

HP 30 is sold, being picked up tonight.

Aussie is sold, being picked up tonight.

Coils are sold and will be shipping tomorrow.

Thanks guys!!

What steering box brace is it? I'm looking for the one that attaches to the driver side not the one that links across to the passenger side.

(I think from the pic it's the one that connects to the passenger side, but just want to be sure).

What steering box brace is it? I'm looking for the one that attaches to the driver side not the one that links across to the passenger side.

(I think from the pic it's the one that connects to the passenger side, but just want to be sure).

Yep it's the one that goes to the passenger side. Who makes the other one your talking about....

Thanks for the axle Sean, gonna call a local shop and see about matching gears in a rear tmw morning. Hopefully see you and that awesome red rig of yours at a run this summer.

Jason

Steering sold....

Shackles sold pending payment....

Thanks for the axle Sean, gonna call a local shop and see about matching gears in a rear tmw morning. Hopefully see you and that awesome red rig of yours at a run this summer.

Jason

Thank you man. Nice meeting you. Likewise I hope to get out and wheel this summer....

Sean

Sway bar disconnects sold...

Track bar set up is sold....

Shackles are sold.....

Thanks alot guys!

So everything is sold?

I still have the wheels, axle shafts, drop brackets, steering box brace, leaf springs, skids for the 8.8 and Dana 30.....

Make offers if your interested in what's left guys.....

Interested in the "unknown" d30 shafts

Can you send pictures to [email protected], Im going to try to figure out what kind they are. I figure the ears would be the best chance to tell, especially if they have room for full circle clips.

I sent them. Let me know...

Axle shafts are sold....

Drop brackets and braces sold....

Back