• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA T-Shirts

91Woody

NAXJA Forum User
Is there going to be a new shirt coming out anytime soon? The rising sun version is okay, but this one just flat out scares me.
logo1.jpg

Perhaps for all the CAD or whatever design savvy people can design a new version with a nice XJ on it to sell- maybe have a little contest or something for the NAC. I know it's more involved than just "having a contest", but to be honest, I would not wear the above pictured shirt, let alone pay $20 for it. Can we get some new designs NOT like the NBA logo's. What do you all think?

91Woody said:
Is there going to be a new shirt coming out anytime soon? The rising sun version is okay, but this one just flat out scares me.
logo1.jpg

Perhaps for all the CAD or whatever design savvy people can design a new version with a nice XJ on it to sell- maybe have a little contest or something for the NAC. I know it's more involved than just "having a contest", but to be honest, I would not wear the above pictured shirt, let alone pay $20 for it. Can we get some new designs NOT like the NBA logo's. What do you all think?

sure, we can get new shirts.....but our current stock has to sell before NAXJA can order more

IntrepidXJ said:
sure, we can get new shirts.....but our current stock has to sell before NAXJA can order more

How about each member donates $1 and those shirts go away and we get new ones designed.:clap: I'm serious. How many need to sell down before there can be a new design? There must be someone in the membership community that does screenprinting or graphics and can do something at a reasonable price. I don't go to concerts, so $20 for a T-Shirt is a little steep- but if the design supports the pricetag..... (I understand that this supports the forum as well)
Do most folks that get a membership renew? What about raising the membership $10 and including a T-Shirt with each membership package? Volume sales are just as beneficial as slower sales on a higher profit item. Besides- it's more promotion of the forum.
Okay, I think I'm done- :lecture: i hope i haven't offended anyone or insulted anyone's intelligence. I'm not assuming this is not already thought of, just re-introducing it.

91Woody said:
How about each member donates $1 and those shirts go away and we get new ones designed.:clap: I'm serious. How many need to sell down before there can be a new design? There must be someone in the membership community that does screenprinting or graphics and can do something at a reasonable price. I don't go to concerts, so $20 for a T-Shirt is a little steep- but if the design supports the pricetag..... (I understand that this supports the forum as well)
Do most folks that get a membership renew? What about raising the membership $10 and including a T-Shirt with each membership package? Volume sales are just as beneficial as slower sales on a higher profit item. Besides- it's more promotion of the forum.
Okay, I think I'm done- :lecture: i hope i haven't offended anyone or insulted anyone's intelligence. I'm not assuming this is not already thought of, just re-introducing it.

That $20 does include shipping...

The shirt you are looking at isn't a NAC shirt, this ? would be better suited in the members or off-topic area.

As far as getting new shirts made up, it would have to be proposed to the NAC and the main bod for approval and not to mention there are copyright laws for all logos pertaining to NAXJA.

Yes that is an ugly shirt...

STROKER

I understand this isn't the NAC T-shirt, i didn't want to post in the off-topic section on the national/international side yet; I wanted to get a feel for the idea first if it's truly a plausable option or not. It would be kinda a cool contest to have the different chapters each submit a design and then vote on the best design to be the new T.
I also figured there would be "fine print" in there as well.

Hammered said:
Hey some guys liked it, we dont need to make the design suit you.

If I had any sort of design or art skills i would make an attempt, but I don't- so i didn't mean to offend or insult. I enjoy the diversity here. I personally would like something a little less "mainstream"- that's just me. That's why i drive a Woody!

91Woody said:
If I had any sort of design or art skills i would make an attempt, but I don't- so i didn't mean to offend or insult. I enjoy the diversity here. I personally would like something a little less "mainstream"- that's just me. That's why i drive a Woody!

No offense or insult, but we have to sell out of what we have before the BOD would order more thats all.

STROKER

So how many more are we talking? The design is what it is.

I like the contest Idea just to get some new ideas out there.

Last edited:
I'm new here and hate to say it ,but that shirt sucks if ? I can say that here.
Wouldn't buy it or wear it.
I was hoping for something more colourful. Nice XJ on the rocks , in the desert or with the sun around it/Mountain in the background. ?But ,like someone else noted it looks like a bad scrabble job.Sorry guys you gotta try harder .

this is a bit off topic but i ordered a rising sun hoodie about 3 weeks ago, and still have not recieved it. Any one else have slow shipping on there shirts?

Back