• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA Sticker

Yes, you get a sticker when you become a member. IN fact, you really can't sport a sticker 'til you become a member, but being a member is fun, easy, and gives you those warm and fuzzy feelings of being a good guy.

who comes to your house and gives you the warm and fuzzy?

2offroad said:
who comes to your house and gives you the warm and fuzzy?
Can I nominate Phunk? :angel:

Rob

87cheif said:
me either
Then PM the Membership guy, or post on the Members forum. It is unlikely the Membership guy reads every thread on the forums for a mention of somebody not getting a sticker. :)

PM the Membership Officer for best results. You will get taken care of. :)

GSequoia said:
Yes, you get a sticker when you become a member. IN fact, you really can't sport a sticker 'til you become a member, but being a member is fun, easy, and gives you those warm and fuzzy feelings of being a good guy.

Well I registered last month and I havn't received my stickers or anything, my logon just went from BLACK to RED :confused: :confused:

HIJACKIN TIME!~sorry, just curious how much a membership is.

Not certain, but I believe we ran out of stickers, and the new ones haven't been printed yet. That's what the whole sticker design contest was about ... you DO remember the sticker design contest, don't you? :wave1:

Eagle said:
Not certain, but I believe we ran out of stickers, and the new ones haven't been printed yet. That's what the whole sticker design contest was about ... you DO remember the sticker design contest, don't you? :wave1:

Eagle ... I was following the thread for the design submissions, but evidently, I missed the vote. Where are the results of the vote posted? I did not see it in the Members Forum.

Les

Back