• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA Rig of the Month 2011 Calendar pre-sale NOW OPEN

Count me in too. For some reason I can't get to that thread..
The calendar is for red names only.

Maybe you can get a red name to buy an extra for you? :gag:

It is really looking good and $12 shipped to your door is a great price!

Naxja-Calendar-9.jpg

Why would you spend all the time to make these, then make them members only?

And no, I don't want one. Just think it's stupid.

Why would you spend all the time to make these, then make them members only?

And no, I don't want one. Just think it's stupid.

Great question.

I did it to give something back to the paying members that support :NAXJA:, because this club means a lot to some of us.

It is kind of a Pay-It-Forward for all the help NAXJA has done for us, our jeeps, and the trails & land-use groups it supports.

Correct. No money is being made from this. Membership perk, plain and simple. Why would a non-member want a calendar full of club member rigs anyway?

The same reason people have calendars full of muscle cars or classic cars or crains or trains or planes or you get the point.

If there is going to be so much put in to something, why not try to turn a small profit to fund naxja something or donate? I guess I just don't get it.

If there is going to be so much put in to something, why not try to turn a small profit to fund naxja something or donate? I guess I just don't get it.

Each year, NAXJA members donate thousands of dollars to help fund our land use efforts and keep the lights on around here. Plain and simple, this is a benefit to those who choose to help us make a difference around here. How many other sites on the net are club driven rather than a commercial venture for profit?

If you want to help out and support NAXJA then send in your $35. If not, then that is fine too. Nobody is forcing anyone to join, or even buy this calendar. Nobody is picking on you for not being a member, so please return this courtesy to those of us who feel NAXJA is worthy of our time and efforts.

Mine's ordered. Thank you guys for putting this together.

I got mine yesterday, it's awesome!

Back