• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA Exclusive, SFR Engine Mounts $20 off!

StinkyFab

NAXJA Forum User
I thought I'd start things off right as a new vendor and offer you guys a deal! For the next 2 weeks we'll be offering $20 off any pair of our Heavy Duty Engine Mounting Brackets for NAXJA forum members. Don't keep rolling the dice, waiting for the stockers to fail. This is the cheapest you'll find them anywhere, and WAY cheaper than what happens when your motor tries to fall out the bottom.

Simply use coupon code NAXJA20 at checkout.

WWW.STINKYFAB.COM

100_1760-s.jpg

jeepmotormount800.jpg

Do they clear aftermarket long tube headers for the renix era - I know I bought a driver side brown dog at one point for a renix and it was specific to running after market headers...
Also- is there a spot for the renix era knock sensor? I don't see one on the site

Last edited:
There is a spot to relocate the knock sensor. On our mounts it gets removed from the block and installed into the mount so no special bolt is needed. We've also installed our mounts with a number of different headers and not had any fitment issues.

There is a spot to relocate the knock sensor. On our mounts it gets removed from the block and installed into the mount. The hole in the block is then used for another mounting bolt. We've also installed our mounts with a number of different headers and not had any fitment issues.

This is good to know. I might be ordering a set for my new second rig at this price.

Dang! Bought a set of these a few weeks ago. Didn't know you were going to be a vendor here!

They sure look good in the box, and are actually on this Sunday's list!

Thanks for supporting NAXJA Dallas!

Also just to let you guys know we also recently started making the frame side Motor mounts. They are 3/16" steel plate with a 1/4" thick shell around the bushing. We also purposely chose to use the most common bushing size in the world for our mounts for a reasons. 1, If they ever wear out you can pick up replacements at any off-road shop. You aren't forced to come back to us (though we will have replacements) 2, These bushings come in many materials and hardness levels. They come with standard polyurethane bushings, but you can get softer or harder bushings if you so desire, see #1. and finally it makes the end product cheaper to produce, and thus cheaper for you the buyer. In my opinion we have the best quality product out there, and we're also cheaper by a good margin. Take a look and let me know what you think.

frame.jpg

i had the full kit on my last jeep and they were great. no vibrations and held up just fine. if i didnt have a v8 zj now i'd get them again.

Back