• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA 30th Anniversary of the XJ Celebration / Fall Fling 2013 PICTURES!!!!

I wasn't there. :( I had to create a thread in order to copy the posts with the pics to it.

Amazing that that was 15 years ago, Tom. Time sure flies when you are having fun.

Wish I knew you were there. I came down for the Friday evening raffle and would have liked to say hello. Can't believe it's been 15 years since the initial group that started NAXJA came together in Moab.

Yes sir, that would have been fun. BTW, we need to catch up some time.

There are a few people interested in starting a chapter here... we should talk.

I wish you could have gone, Glenn. The Duke City Chapter could have represented!

That's great news! The IC would love to get rid of NM......... ;) er, have them start their own chapter so that XJers in NM could unite and grow the XJ community.

We would love to leave the oppressive IC Chapter. Just kidding. :)

I have some hope that we have enough interest here to start a chapter. We have plenty of places to wheel, it is just a matter of prying the locals away from their keyboards long enough. :)

That's great news! The IC would love to get rid of NM......... ;) er, have them start their own chapter so that XJers in NM could unite and grow the XJ community.

Gotta be after work... I am a slave to the company until 5:30pm. I eat at my desk, ugghh. :rattle:

I agree with you about NM web wheelers. Let's get together for lunch this week and you can tell me about all of the fun things that were happening here Oct. 8 - 12. :D

Back