• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Nates 4x4

i have no complaints on my recessed winch bumper. took about 5 weeks, no big deal... sturdy as hell too

I got my front bumper from JCR and they have a great product and customer service. When I ordered my bumper they were swamped with orders and it took them longer than they thought to get my bumper to me. I called them and they answered and threw in some freebies to make it right.

I will be buying my sliders and rear bumper from them in the near future.

I'll be at the 4 week mark tomorrow (4-11) for my order. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will arrive any day now. He answered an email of mine shortly after I ordered stating that turn around time was 4-5 weeks but that he had been working overtime and hopefully it wouldnt take that long.

Bumper arrived today. Looks good so far, with the exception of a lot of noisy ass slag rolling around inside the bumper. Hopefully Ill get some nice weather soon to prime and bedline it.

Got it all primered but ran into first problem -

Light tabs he welded on are too short to fit my Hella 500's on. The base of the lights hits on the brush guard tube. Only way they'll fit on the tabs is if I have the lights shined into the air spotting owls...... :(

Got it all primered but ran into first problem -

Light tabs he welded on are too short to fit my Hella 500's on. The base of the lights hits on the brush guard tube. Only way they'll fit on the tabs is if I have the lights shined into the air spotting owls...... :(

that sucks.

I noticed he has an ETA calender on his site. That might be some help if you have one ordered from him.

you just need to be persistent with the phone calls. It took me three tries (no message left) after the third try his inbox was full so i texted him. He responded within an hour. When in doubt, text. hahaha. Oh and he's open to making any adjustments you need for his bumpers to work on your rig. For example, I have the jeep 2500 conversion, which makes the header 4" longer than stock. I asked if it was possible to extend the support brackets and wrap arounds and he was totally cool with it. He's working alone and is swamped with orders so i dont blame him for his lack of customer service. The number given is to his cell phone so just keep trying.

I'm not sure what is going on with mine. I ordered it on Mar 9. Still no bumper. I have done the usual emails, text and phone calls with no response. Does anyone have any other way of getting hold of him?

YOU CANNOT CONTACT HIM! I ordered a bumper that was 1 inch thicker and without tow hitch or mounts for clevis, so I could mount a swing away that I had, and specified this very clearly in my e-mials and ordered. It took him 5 months until I got the bumper and he did not do it in the width I ordered. F-n PayPal said I waited too long and wouldn't help me, even though it was made to order. His work is beautiful, but he does NOT return phone calls or e-mails, and lied about how long it would take to get it to me. I am still pissed! Vendors like him deserve no business from me!

YOU CANNOT CONTACT HIM! I ordered a bumper that was 1 inch thicker and without tow hitch or mounts for clevis, so I could mount a swing away that I had, and specified this very clearly in my e-mials and ordered. It took him 5 months until I got the bumper and he did not do it in the width I ordered. F-n PayPal said I waited too long and wouldn't help me, even though it was made to order. His work is beautiful, but he does NOT return phone calls or e-mails, and lied about how long it would take to get it to me. I am still pissed! Vendors like him deserve no business from me!

Amen. Spread the word. leave reviews on jeep forum. every time someone posts a thread on what bumpers to buy make sure you post and tell of your experiences with Nate. this is the only way to make sure he doesnt take advantage of someone else

I finally got a tracking number from Nate. I guess my credit card company made some head way with him. It is supposed to be here Monday. Now if he sent the right one.

Back