• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Name our new Jeep trailer project

Jeepguy91

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Well me and Trixie just went and picked up a new trailer to use behind the Jeeps for hauling anything we would need. We are also gonna try to find a topper for it so we can also sleep in it when we go to events or whatever. Its gonna get an add a leaf to beef up the suspension a bit. We are also gonna do a new paint job on it and put some 31"bfg at's under it on the stock mj wheels. Now we just need to come up with a clever name for it. Thinking about putting it on the sides towards the back. We just need everyone's help with coming up with a name for it. Let us know what you guys think.

Thanks,
Ben
2013-05-12121350_zpsc25c94ab.jpg

Last edited:
Guess I should have posted this but we are looking for a name that is family friendly
See, that's the kind of information I needed before the pondering began. The only thing I could come up with is "Haulin' Ass" which could be used as a way to describe your driving, the occupants of the vehicle or the quality of the vehicle(s) involved in the making and towing of said trailer.

"Half-a-manche"

"Lil' Tow"

"The Better Half"

:dunno:

Well haven't really done anything with the trailer recently. Been using it to haul stone for our house. Does anybody know what truck toppers will fit on this think? I know i read somewhere what would fit but can't remember. Was thinking maybe an s-10 topper or something like that.

Add as much weight as you possibly can to the front, use the stiffest shocks you can find, and run the biggest sway bar you can fit on it. It will like to sway around on you a lot.

Mine came with a topper already on it, so can't be of much help to you there.

Always wished I had a jack on the back of mine to keep it from tipping back on me when it was unhooked from the jeep.

I think this is about as clever as I can come up with.

Call it.....wait for it..... The Toilet.

Why not? You're always gonna be tossing all your shit in it.

Well finally found a topper for the trailer. Now I can really get started on getting it ready for winter fest camping. Here is what we have at this time.
2013-08-04165429_zps15765b2b.jpg

Have started putting a list together of things I would like to get done to it. Here is what my list consists of right now

Rear bumper
Stabilizer jacks
Front storage box
Paint bed and topper
Brighter tail lights
Lights inside topper
Sway bar
Spare tire mount
Battery box
Solar panel for charging battery
Carpet inside of topper
Tint windows

If anybody has any ideas or suggestions on what to do feel free to post up.

Back