• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAGCA got nothin on this place

DieselSJ

NAXJA Forum User
I was hoping to find a NAXJA equivalent for my WJ. I don't know how anyone there gets through life. Seems that if it isn't a bolt-on-out-of-the-box or a dealer-fix-it item, they are lost.

Anyone have a good Grand Chero forum? HINT - not JU.

You think that's bad try the Facebook jeep groups

It's amazing some of these people remember to breathe

Heck, one of the jeep sites I was on before finding NAXJA is all but dead now, last time I checked in on it. As far as FB goes, only two pages of jeep related that I'm on, one is military oriented (have to have served or actively serving) and the other is (mostly) civilian jeepers. But that's fedbook and I have limited myself from using it very much.

And yet they are the reason forumsites like naxja are sinking like a holed ship. Kinda sad.

I direct the xj guys here for good advice, mainly use them to buy parts

Joined them with the intention of meeting people to wheel with but I'm not sure I'd want to be with any of them on a trail

I direct the xj guys here for good advice, mainly use them to buy parts

Joined them with the intention of meeting people to wheel with but I'm not sure I'd want to be with any of them on a trail

Depends on the group I guess. There are a couple of local FB groups who are as active or more active than any club I've seen. They do trail runs at least once a week and have worked closely with the Forest Service on local projects. I guess it depends on the direction the admins of a particular group want to take it.

NAXJA is love. NAXJA is life.

I have a WJ , XJ and a MJ. Its tough to find information on the WJ

Depends on the group I guess. There are a couple of local FB groups who are as active or more active than any club I've seen. They do trail runs at least once a week and have worked closely with the Forest Service on local projects. I guess it depends on the direction the admins of a particular group want to take it.

The JK owners only seem to talk about naming their jeeps and putting name decals on. It's weird

You think that's bad try the Facebook jeep groups

It's amazing some of these people remember to breathe

I know. There are some damn morons on those groups.

I haven't found a site that comes close to NAXJA for the ZJ/WJ.

glad im not the only one that noticed that. i actually got kicked off a local FB page for asking why people are so fascinated with doing that.

Lol. Im surprised I haven't been booted yet

The local FB group has a pretty broad mix, lots of family JKs that are named and never modded except for looks, but a few hardcore types, a few gearheads, we all kind of get along in our group, do parades and meet-and-greets together, wrenching parties, a few trips, that kind of thing. The guys that think they are super hardcore have their own group and stay away thankfully. That group has like 15 members, the main facebook group just broke 1300. I can't get tech questions answered in either of them.

The one page im on in FB is mostly xj's. But there's a few other jeeps mixed in. Warrior jeeps is , as far as I can tell, a decent page. The owner of it asked me directly to join. Since I'm not on FB anymore I couldn't say what they are up to or their plans. I'm not even sure if any of its members are close enough to get together for a trail run. A lot of its members are former military though, but not all.

The JK owners only seem to talk about naming their jeeps and putting name decals on. It's weird

full size truck forums are even worse. all they seem to care about is what muffler makes their truck sound the coolest, or what's the best tuner?

NAGCA is where i go before i spend too much time troubleshooting the WJ just in case there is something there to help point me in the right direction, it never helps, but i still try.
we have a regional on-line wheelers forum up here that seems to cover anything non-XJ pretty well, but NAXJA is still the go-to.

Depending on what kind of information you are looking for, I usually use Jeepforum for the basic diagnostic work. There is a bit more advanced stuff, but its few and far between.

Pirate for the buggy builds in the Cherokee section, and NAXJA for the people.

Back