• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Naches Pass trail conditions

Boxil

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone know the current conditions of the naches pass trail? still heavily snow covered or is it passable? i would think with the weather we have been having that it would start to open up.

Anyone know the current conditions of the naches pass trail? still heavily snow covered or is it passable? i would think with the weather we have been having that it would start to open up.
I live in North Bend, theres still snow on many of the mountains in the 2k ft elevation range around me. It's safe to assume Naches still has snow on the ground.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

NWFest is going to be interesting with all this snow

Hopefully pushing the date back to our original weekend helps a little but there will likely be a bit of snow up there.

I may check with my contact with the Dust Dodgers as we get closer,i figure if the bikes are running then we should be fine.

I went up last weekend. From some other FB replies i hear the east side is pretty much snow free. The west side still has about 1-2 feet. You can't make it to the trail head unless you want to do some trailbreaking.

Back