• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NacFest 2019! It is official! June 26-30!

What kind of turnout is usually seen? And more pertinent to me, are there a few others with mild mods that I'd be cruising with? I picture myself with the kids in back, looking out the side windows to see only 37's on either side of us..

What kind of turnout is usually seen? And more pertinent to me, are there a few others with mild mods that I'd be cruising with? I picture myself with the kids in back, looking out the side windows to see only 37's on either side of us..

There ll be more of you, than guys on 37’s.

It will be a great experience for the wife & kids. Twin Grove Campground has alot for them to do in addition to wheel such as a pool, merry go round, ice cream etc. Definitely great location for families.

There ll be more of you, than guys on 37’s.

This.

Just how mild is your rig? I've gotten into and out of plenty of crazy stuff on 2" and 30s, and as stated above we get a bunch of mild rigs.

Last two years, I've been running trails on highway tread 29's. So I'll be right there with you. I like the mild stuff. I'm not towing my rig down there so I'm not really interested in thrashing the hell out of my jeep even though we had to field dress my crossmember and jack my transmission back up into the rig once. Hahahahaaa fun times. :confused1

Sounds awesome!
Right now it's bone stock and it's the mechanical version of Deputy Dawg. Tax time, I'm going with 3" and 31s. Nothing extreme, for me it's 50/50 form and function.

That's a good combo - you can do a lot with that setup, and it's still very streetable.

I hope we won't be missing you this year!

Oh, no! Carol and I will be there for the whole event, start to finish! I reserved this cabin as a fail safe last year so the entire area is basically set for our group. Just making sure everyone has a place to be together!
Rich

I have RV site Q42 arriving on the 26th...

mac 'bringing some MWC out east' gyvr

I have RV site Q42 arriving on the 26th...

mac 'bringing some MWC out east' gyvr

Think I can put a tent in your front yard? Other than that, any tent sites here? Do I need to get a cabin?

K never mind all that. I just reserved a tent site. T109. Prolly a long ways from the party but I can walk lol.

Mac let me know the plans for driving out there if you would.

Last edited:
Probably Wednesday the 26th in the morning chuck!

mac 'we can chat about it at Winterfest' gyvr

Sounds awesome!
Right now it's bone stock and it's the mechanical version of Deputy Dawg. Tax time, I'm going with 3" and 31s. Nothing extreme, for me it's 50/50 form and function.

I will probably bring my newer jeep this time, which is basically stock, with 2.5" lift, and 31's. should be fun though, cruisin' the easier trails, and seeing what kind of trouble we can get ourselves into. :dunno:

I will probably bring my newer jeep this time, which is basically stock, with 2.5" lift, and 31's. should be fun though, cruisin' the easier trails, and seeing what kind of trouble we can get ourselves into. :dunno:

Oh, you can get into plenty of trouble - you've seen what I've gotten into (and out of) with basically that exact setup, right? :D

Be good to see you out with us again.

Any idea on the registration getting set up?? If someone wants to send the info to us on how to do it, we can get it done. Just looking to get it out there.

Back