• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NacFest 2016! (Registration is Open Now!)

Re: NacFest 2016!

I wish you guys would make FB events for these things so I could get more locals interested and following
I am sure once things get a little more concrete (like what is for dinner, the time, where the wheeling will be on what days, etc) the BOD will get something up. Without those details it becomes a mess trying to promote something.
We had them posted last year, with links that drove traffic here.

https://www.facebook.com/NAXJANAC/

The details are still being finalized, but NACFest will be cheaper this year than in the past. You do not have to be a forum member to come. All are welcome.

There will be a cost for dinner, raffle tickets, and the swag bag .... but there are no other fees (outside of the regular Rausch Creek and AOAA park fees).

The combined price for dinner, swag bag, and one raffle ticket will be less than $20.

NacFest 2016!

Will there be dash plaques? Need to keep the collection going... Thanks!

NacFest 2016!

Sweet! Thanks, looking forward to seeing you too and the whole crowd. Cabin reserved in H country, arriving on Thursday.

I am gonna try and make it out there
I won't know until last minute but I'm hoping to break my streak of not being able to make it do to a blown up jeep.

Last edited:
Registered!

Save an extra dash plaque for me!

Saturday's dinner menu is now nailed down. We will be having sausage and peppers,pulled pork, and roast chicken courtesy of Buddys Log Cabin. Sides will include mac n cheese,herb roasted potatoes,baked beans, and corn, taken care of by myself and the wife. Dessert is still up in the air but it will be worthy of the after dinner fire, to be sure. Bring your appetites, everyone will eat well!

when's the deadline to register?

as usual i probably won't know for sure until a week or 2 before

We are putting in the first T-shirt order based on how many folks have pre-registered so far.

You can still buy a shirt through pre-registration, or even at the event, but there is a good chance we'll have to mail you the shirt after the event.

PS - rumor has it there will also be shirts available in the raffle.

So, what's the status on the optional Anthracite run?

Doesn't seem to be getting much traction. There is nothing stopping people from going up there, but it seems most are planning to stay at Rausch.

Pre-registration is closed, but you can still register at the event.

Meet at the park each morning (Thursday, Friday, Saturday) at 8:30am.

Rich & Carol have graciously offered to host casual pot-luck campfire shenanigans at Q32 on Thursday and Friday evenings (probably Wed too).

Saturday night dinner and raffle will be in the Clam Bake pavilion. It will start when wheeling is over and people are clean ... ish.

Back