• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NacFest 2016! (Registration is Open Now!)

Yes, there is a gate. You need a code to get through.

You can also just park in the parking lot and walk in. That's the best option if you are coming over for the dinner/raffle.

Someone will probably post the code here once they arrive. If not, you can always press the "call" button at the gate and tell them you are here to visit friends for dinner.

sweet digs

How many do we have coming this year? Bob and I are on our way. Decided to come up today to wheel tomorrow.

Via mobile

First off, many thanks to all that came out this year, we had a better than anticipated showing and everyone had a blast!
David is very nearly correct. We are already in the process of discussing next year's nacfest and hope to nail down the actual date earlier than has been done in the past. This will help people to secure camping accommodation at the grounds.
We will also be looking at ways to improve upon the event experience for everyone and will be looking for input from you, the attendees, to help us with that process!
Rich

An electronic sign that can display numbers would be nice! Haha nah I wasn't being serious. We had fun and enjoyed the day at both Rausch creek and at the campground. Thank you! I ll definitely come again next year and the year after that.

An electronic sign that can display numbers would be nice! Haha nah I wasn't being serious. We had fun and enjoyed the day at both Rausch creek and at the campground. Thank you! I ll definitely come again next year and the year after that.

Thanks for coming out! I know it's hard with the communication barrier, but you guys were good sports and I'm glad you had fun.

In all seriousness, we have been looking into hiring an interpreter for next year. We already have two leads. We'll see where that goes as time gets closer.

In all seriousness, we have been looking into hiring an interpreter for next year. We already have two leads. We'll see where that goes as time gets closer.

Figure out how to get my wife to like camping (put her in a cottage), and to like wheeling (good luck with that one), and you'd have yourself a terp.

David Bricker / SYR

Back