• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

Black 4-door last night at Hampton beach. You park on the back strip and then I watched you drive down the strip. Doorless with 4 rounds on factory rack bars. Any one here?

Blue Woody Wagon Jeep with a Roof Rack, 3-4" of lift, 31s or so. Some trail damage and stickers too. Headed down 422 West right outside of Reading in PA. anyone on here?

purpely blue xj. maybe small lift and 30's no larger, snorkel, lots of stickers, girl driving

sneezed as she drove by

last night around 11pm in Chester Vt late model maroon xj 32's and DC-II wheels prob 4" lift turning around at a gas station

in tiverton near stone bridges to and from my way to work... it's green, early gen, a winch on the front with red recovery shackles. it has probably a BB and 31s ish.

If it was Dark Blue with Bright orange recovery shackles.. That was me. I live right next to the stone bridge. Didnt know there were any other NAXJA members from Tiverton. PM me or drop by sometime.

Ed

silver 00 or 01 with around 5" and 33's with stock flares and no trimming going down 95 and behind me (amber xj on 35's) on the onramp to 495. actually waved too!

There is a guy in quincy with a black 97+ cherokee with a baystate offroad sticker on his drivers side rear glass.

Saw a blue pre-97 xj this morning around 10 making a left off of the Fayette St. bridge in Conshohocken. I was pretty far back so I couldnt really tell how big...probably 4.5" or so and 31's or 32s.

I know my buddy Andy lives down there, and would be in either of those places often. he has JK rubi wheels and a swing out carrier. But now that I think of it. his old jeep was blue, but this one is black...

I almost forgot to post up here...
about 3:30 - 4pm
I saw a silver 97+ on Germantown pike in Evensburg park Small lift and decent tires I was passing in my Subaru so I didn't get much of a look at it.

Out side of Collegeville on level road I saw a blue early model Xj with a BB and 30-31's pulling out of a green house I think..

On 422 Eastbound about the same time I saw a lifted Grand Cherokee, stickers and offroad lights, maybe bumpers...

it was a busy day..

spotted white xj about 5.5 inches and 33's pulling out of the gulf station on rt 9 north right across the road from able ford at 10:00 pm

Drove from Worcester MA to Templeton a few times in the last week, saw a rig being trailered when I was on rt2-W just after Fitchburg... I believe it was mostly white with some black panels. Don't have much more of a description than that, but I was in a white mostly-stock XJ and honked + gave a thumbs up, so you should know who you are!

Back