• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

I see a steel blue XJ with bumpers, rack, looks to be 4.5" on 33s I think, almost every morning heading north on RT. 4 in Auburn, ME. Big Rusty's banner in the back window, also.

i spotted a 91 or 92 xj with hanson bumpers, winch, 35's tnt long arms and id say prolly 8 inches of lift and locked F&R

3-4 weeks ago. Burgundy 97+ 6ish" w/33-35's, roof basket in Bristol,Pa RT413 and RT13 intersection.

Son (in red lifted YJ) occasionally sees two lifted XJ's on RT413. One appears to have a rooftent/storage bag and sports a PAWHEELERS windshield banner.

Also seen recently a White XJ ~5" lift parked at home? very close to Queen Anne Plaza in Fairless Hills.

texassteel said:
i spotted a 91 or 92 xj with hanson bumpers, winch, 35's tnt long arms and id say prolly 8 inches of lift and locked F&R

How did you know it had lockers?

matt6669 said:
97+ silver xj with a big 4wd.com sticker on the back window along with a naxja sticker in the NJIT parking deck??

That kid was in my FED class in the fall, can't recall his name and I wasnt super fond of him so we never really chatted about naxja.

JoeShmo said:
That kid was in my FED class in the fall, can't recall his name and I wasnt super fond of him so we never really chatted about naxja.

LOL! :roflmao:

There another kid down there who drives a purple cavalier who supposedly has a hooked up wrangler and theres a couple other people with lifted vehicles down there. It's weird seeing them down there in Newark LOL

There are a bunch of lifted trucks in the deck, I just scare passengers half to death when driving around inside since i clear the horizontal beams anywhere above floor 2 by ~2"

today and yesterday, and many other times i see a pre 97 blue 4.5"ish of lift w/ roof rack seen at Lowes in Warwick, on rt 3 in coventry/west warwick/ and on that strech of rt 3 between west grenwich (sp) and hope valley.

Saw a red/gray xj with maybe 31/32s under it with a Mass? plate pulling out of the Stop and Shop/Shell gas station on Connecticut Ave in Norwalk, CT tonight about 9:30. Got a wave and followed him onto I95 north

Two Black lifted XJ's today..

One 96- with ~3" lift and maybe 235 tires in front of Holy Family College at Frankford and Grant 9:15am.

Another black XJ ~5" lift, rack, black wheels, on RT13 at garage across from AAMCO transmissions in Bensalem 11:15am.

Red early XJ with 5 or 6 and either 33's or 35's (I'd guess 35's) with ARB bumper in Fairfield NJ today. :D

Lifted green XJ on a trailer with an exo. Seen by a coworker on Saturday, about 7-7:30 AM on I-91 somewhere in VT I believe. He only got a fast look and thought it was mine... I was in Boston, so now I'm wondering who has a rig that looks like mine.

Lifted black 4DR , 97+ with black wheels, 31's or 32's. Seen around 5:25 pm going North bound on 476 near I-95 today.

Nice blue jeep at Bertera in Westfield, this was a little while back. I think it had 30's or 31's. Looked pretty good to me.
BlueBBJeepBertera.jpg

I see a black, late model (97-01?) XJ on 35s I'm guessing with a spare on the roof almost every morning on 125 headed towards the Brentwood Stratham Tire.
Other then that I'm usually the only lifted XJ on the road. Why?

spoted a 97-2001 black 4 door XJ Sport with what looked like 4.5 or 5.5 with 33's near the home depot on rt 23 in Riverdale, NJ 9am ish on Saturday 4/28

Back