• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

Every time I go to colchester I see that blue xj. I still don't know who's it is. I want to say it's from a guy on JT4x4, but i'm not sure.

Also, if the grand is tan then I saw it on my way to school last year.

saw a black lifted XJ with 33s? 35s? driving North on Elm St near Granite St in Manchester last night - had an american flag flying off what I think was a CB antenna on the left end of the rear bumper. I was hanging out with some friends at Murphy's.

:patriot:

Red MJ witgh a '97+ front end on it at a garage on rt23 just outside of Valley Forge Park heading towards Phoneixville. I think I have heard mention of it before on here. i just got a quick glance of it but it looked nice.

Red MJ witgh a '97+ front end on it at a garage on rt23 just outside of Valley Forge Park heading towards Phoneixville. I think I have heard mention of it before on here. i just got a quick glance of it but it looked nice.

if it's the one i think it is, i sorta know the guy. he also has a YJ and a CJ.

he bought the MJ from Rich Brandi, who had spooled it and wheeled it at Moab.

Navy Blue XJ, lifted about 4-6", not sure on tire size, saw a NAXJA sticker on the back window. You were parked at the Worcester Home Depot around 1900 EDT - I left a note under the windshield wiper. I was in the half-lifted stupid looking white XJ two spaces over.

Navy Blue XJ, lifted about 4-6", not sure on tire size, saw a NAXJA sticker on the back window. You were parked at the Worcester Home Depot around 1900 EDT - I left a note under the windshield wiper. I was in the half-lifted stupid looking white XJ two spaces over.
I got your note :)
I think I was in the store like 7 mins! lol

almost every day i have been seeing a white pre 97 xj with about 5 inches
of lift 33's and stickers all over the rear 1/4 windows at the 6 way
intersection of philmont pine and thomlinson, but i'm always on my yamaha
or in my work truck

and i saw a another pre 97 grey pretty faded paint pretty plain looking with a 3 in and some 31's yet on philmont in huntingdon valley again i was on my bike at the td bank there

SPOTTED black xj heading north on 81 you waved!!!! couldn't tell how much lift or anything only sawyou for a second

Beautiful 97+ red about 4" on skinny 33"s with alum rims and a roof rack. On 30 east by 282 around noon.

Nice black 2-door (think it was 97+, or at least had 97+ mirrors - didn't get a very good look) with a couple inches of lift + 30s-33s? driving west on the rt85/i290/i495 connector in Hudson this morning around quarter till 10. Waved, not sure I was seen, either that or your windows were up.

Dark green mostly-stock pre-97 yesterday evening at around 5:15 on 290W between Hudson and Worcester, looked like stock ride height but wider offroad tires and a square tube rear bumper. Also had a sun visor. Pretty sure I saw the bottom edge of an 8.25, but that's not very unique.

Green Early Model 2 door XJ today on 662 in Douglassville PA heading towards 422. HAd abour 5-6" of lift, and 33's. Didnt have alot of backspacing either. Looked very tall. Also noticed a square steel bumper with 2 silver d rings and there was some red trim on the sides

late model dark colored XJ with ~8" lift, doorless, roof light bar, etc yesturday at the adirondacks nationals car show in Lake George NY

saw a earlier gen white on about 4.5" and 32's or 33's MTZ's parked on thames st in newport last thursday night. i drove quite slowly by it in my xj...

Back