• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC Lobster-Fest: Oct 10th in Weare, NH

My front pumpkin blew-up and I'm scrambling to install a 99 HP30 with stock 4.10 gears! Then I need to finish setting up the new 4.10 gears in my dana 44....then I'm down for some fun!!!

dam i have a lot to do to get ready for this. does my xj need to be on the road{plates, reg} as of now its not ,, and probably wont pass inspection , but i can always get plates and insurance, still have 7 days to get a sticker .

is anyone staying overnight? is there some room to camp?

thanks,,, i have been working on this xj seems like forever and can't wait to test it out.

dam i have a lot to do to get ready for this. does my xj need to be on the road{plates, reg} as of now its not ,, and probably wont pass inspection , but i can always get plates and insurance, still have 7 days to get a sticker .

is anyone staying overnight? is there some room to camp?

thanks,,, i have been working on this xj seems like forever and can't wait to test it out.

No camping for this event at my place anyway. There are are a few campgrounds in the area, but I am not sure what they cost or the availability. One is called Cold Springs.

If you can make up a style you want and how many, I can talk to the sticker company my cousin goes through or my Dad goes through. I might be able to get vinyl pretty cheap too.

I will put something together tonight. PM me your email and I will send you what I come up with.

There are are a few campgrounds in the area, but I am not sure what they cost or the availability. One is called Cold Springs.

cool thanks ,, i will give them a call .

if I can convince them to go I might be bringing a friend of mine who wishes he had a Jeep and another friend with a ZJ built a little more than mine... would that be OK? I promise none of them are serial killers.

Another camp ground is "The Friendly Beaver" located in the town nextdoor, New Boston, NH......
You may now start with the jokes.....

I will be sending out pm's with the location of the meeting area at the end of the week. For those of you who have been to my house for the trail cutting, the address remains the same. I am planning on a 9:30am meeting time so we can hit the trails around 10-10:30am.

Is there anymore cutting to be done? Should we plan on bringing any equipment?

Just curious if I should pack it or not.

There is always cutting to be done. If you guys want to make part of the day a trail cutting, we can do that. Just let me know.

There is always cutting to be done. If you guys want to make part of the day a trail cutting, we can do that. Just let me know.
I'll bring my stuff again just in case.
Without Angel coming, will Rob have enough women to hang out with if we cut though? :D

I'll bring my gear too just in case. Hopefully I'll have my OBA tied down well enough to actually do some minor wheeling this time, now that I'm lifted a little.

Back