• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 2013 Event Dates! (preregistration for Rocktoberfest HERE!!)

Re: NAC 2013 Event Dates!

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!

i will reg when i get home tonight, just hope I will be able to tow my jeep not only to nacfest but also back from nacfest

Rocktoberfest - dogs allowed I assume?

Now to convince the wife that camping in October in NH isn't as bad as she thinks it is...

Friendly dogs? Not a problem. Please just be sure they are kid and "lot-o-people" friendly.

Eh, camping is always fun!

Nope, vicious attack dogs!

2010-07-08%252013.09.11.jpg

I have not done the tally yet and won't till to the morning. You've got about 8 hours to pre-reg for NACFest if you have not done so! Do it now! I'm taking it down in the AM.

Just curious, were we supposed to get a confirmation email from our pre-registration to NACFest? Just wanted to be sure mine made it through for your count.

David Bricker / SYR

I did not send out responses this year, but yes I did get yours. All set.

I'm sitting here in the cafeteria at work, trying hard not to cry. Yeah, I said CRY dammit! Jeep still not road/wheel ready. No NAC fest for me this year. My baby has major electrical probs .... at least they seem major to me. Not to mention she's still too tall. Can't find any place to do reliable 4x4 work around here.

So there she sits ... pretty & idle.

But when (not "if") she returns, she'll be rocking & ... well .... rocking (NOT rolling, lol) like before!

You guys are awesome!
Thank you very much!

Back