• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My VDub Axial Crawler R/C Car

Well since I dont know if I can handle not having a crawler and just selling my overly violent one...

I just picked up one of these
R1.jpg

Comes with portals

R1portal.jpg

Now if I can get my wife to get me for Xmas, the weighted alum beadlocks and 4ch radio that has on off and on/off/on switches for winch, lights etc. I will be very happy.

I did step up and get some alum camber adjustment outer c hubs, and bent lower alum links for added clearance, etc...

Cant wait.. This time I will only do the novak crawler ESC and a 45T brushed motor, has to be sane for my 3yo to be able to at least have a few min with it on occation....

I am thinking of making a R/C short course track, and a crawling/rock garden in my back yard...............anyone wanna help?lolol!

Nice Buggy! im sure it cost way more than i would wanna pay :p But then again, you are a baller :p

About teh same as a Axial pretty much, if you compare model to model.

And if I was a baller I would have gotten this one, but at double the cost I am not into it that much... lol
stintr.jpg

OR TRUE Baller Status:
spprice.jpg

There is a section on race dezert's classifieds for RC cars now too, throw it up there someone might snag it!

yeah i saw that, problem is, i dont think people really want to pay that much for a rc crawler up front...they also dont understand how much upgrades and breaks are going to cost....any one that knows this rc knows theres a lot of good crap on it, but when you can get one out of the box for 300 and think thats all youre going to spend, you would rather pay the 300 than the 550...and the fact that its christmas time as well doesnt help!

Back